Pannun Law Firm is a full service Workers Compensation & Personal Injury that is centered on providing personalized attention and maximum results for our clients. Our experienced workers’ compensation & personal injury attorneys will diligently pursue your case and get you the compensation that you are entitled to. In fact, the number of workplace fatalities recorded in 2014 increased by 5% from the previous year to more than 4,800 deaths in the United States, the largest tally in six years, the agency said.
Serious workplace injuries often are life-changing events that cost the injured party their accustomed quality of living for months, if not forever. While worker compensation payments can offset some of the lost wages while an employee is recovering from an injury, they usually do not begin to cover the true costs of a workplace mishap, especially in the event of serious physical issues.
Often, there are complications with insurance companies and employers when worker compensation claims are filed, underscoring the value of an experienced attorney who can help maximize the benefits to which the injured parties are entitled.
It doesn’t always take much for workers to become disabled, temporarily or permanently. While heavy industry accounts for many serious injuries related to lifting and moving freight and other items, sometimes injuries result from the smallest sources, like a slippery floor or wobbly ladder.
Possible work injuries include:
- Electric shocks
- Eye injury, including vision impairment or blindness
- Hearing impairment or loss
- Broken bones
- Skin diseases or disorders
- Respiratory conditions
- Knee and ankle injuries
- Neck, shoulder, or back injuries
- Falls from roofs, ladders, and scaffolds
- Trauma from falling or flying objects
- Wounds or amputations from being squeezed, caught, crushed, pinched, or compressed between two or more objects, or between parts of an object
Sometimes, serious medical issues are directly related to improperly serviced equipment, breakdowns of machinery, and mistakes made by co-workers or customers.
Why we’re the right choice in Workers’ Compensation and Personal Injury Law:
- Our seasoned workers’ compensation & personal injury attorneys have extensive experience in handling workers’ compensation & personal injury cases. No case is too significant, complex, or challenging for our experienced attorneys.
- We give you the respect that you deserve. We will return your calls promptly. Our door is always open so that you have access to your attorney at all times.
- We are diligent. Workplace injuries can physically set a person back for a long time. The quicker we can handle your case and meet your goals, the quicker you can get on the road to recovery.
- We care. Don’t assume that your employer or an insurance company is looking out for your best interest. Insurance companies want to minimize your recovery. Workers’ compensation & personal injury claims are serious, complicated, and often overwhelming. It is important to have an informed attorney on your side.
- We are personally vested in the outcome of your case and do not get paid unless you do.
Interplay between Workers’ Compensation and Personal Injury
This dual expertise allows us to build cases from the bottom up in an all-encompassing manner. Our handling of both the workers’ compensation claim and the personal injury lawsuit results in maximum outcomes for our clients as there is extensive interplay between the cases throughout the course of litigation. For example, every single case is reviewed by our Personal Injury attorneys prior to and after the client attends a workers’ compensation hearing or trial to ensure that the testimony produced is presented in a way that beneficial to both cases. The handling of your workers’ compensation and personal injury case by our experienced attorneys leads to comprehensive and tough representation. You owe it to yourself and to your loved ones. We will give you the respect you deserve and the results that matter.